Spine is a PS4 emulator developed from spinedev compatible with Android, that allows Play Station 4 games to work on smartphone and tablet.
This app can runs most of the PS4 exclusive titles on high-end systems with some bugs/glitches as it is still in beta.
This guide explains how to install Spine emulator on mobile devices compatibles with Android OS.
- Software requirements
- System requirements
- Install emulator
- Install games
- Update emulator
You can find all required data for your device from the link buttons below:
The software requirements for running this application must be met in order for the software to function at all.
The hardware requirements for running the application vary depending on your current configuration.
|OS||Android 10 (or higher)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||8 GB (or more)|
|Storage||64 MB aviable|
Our recommended specifications don’t guarantee perfect performance in most games, but rather strive to provide a cost effective recommendation while still considering performance.
|OS||Android 9 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 2.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||6 GB (or more)|
|Storage||32 MB aviable|
We cannot guarantee the performance of system specifications lower the recommended requirements but you’re always welcome to experiment.
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Download BIOS files (part 1 and 2) from the download section
- Download DATA files (part 1 and 2) from the download section
- Create the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/
- Create a sub folder named BIOS
- Copy the BIOS file (part 1 and 2) on the bios directory
- Create a sub folder named DATA
- Copy the Data .obb file (part 1 and 2) on the data directory
- Launch the app
- Select the Extract button to build all data
- Restart the application to complete the installation
If you receive the error “x0er00cx: DATA or BIOS not found” try downloading the data or BIOS files another time; the files may be corrupted during download.
- Download games files with compatible format (.pkg)
- Move the game file on the selected folder in settings menu
- Refresh the game feed
Spine emulator is capable of running most commercial games at full speed, provided you meet the necessary hardware requirements.
Some games may be delayed or flashback in the process of running.
This may be related to the performance of the mobile phone, or it may be related to other unknown factors.
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version on the download section.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Play Station is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
Spine emulator project is not meant for illegal activities, and we have a strict policy about piracy.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of device emulation.
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How do I install Spine emulator on Android?
- How do I download Spine emulator APK?
- How can I play PS4 Games on my Android?
- Is PS4 emulator available for Android?
- Can you play Spine emulator on Android?